Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Barn Coming Soon!


I have been in the process of creating a rabbit only area. In the past my rabbits have always occupied stalls in horse barns, and while I never had an issue with this at all, I have just always wanted a space that was JUST rabbits.

I went to Lowe's, and found a really cute little garden shed, 10'x12' for $121, and a floor kit for $20. Next week I will be getting my new rabbit only barn and setting everything up. I am so thrilled, it is honestly probably going to be one of the happiest moments of my life, to have a space that's all mine, my own barn, just for my rabbits :)

It is all solid, one of those metal sheds, but I am going to be modifying it, making windows and adding some vents for superior ventilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment