Saturday, August 21, 2010

TSC Grain Trip today.

I wanted to pass out when I got to the register. Grain, Nylon Rope Halter, Dog bone and a bag of dog treats was nearly $50!!!

Anyway, after my mild heart attack I realized I forgot to look for a new slicker brush for my Angora. I was cutting it close on time so I just left, I probably didn't want to see the prices of the nice slicker brushes with the stiff bristles.

Took Flick in with my to the store and of course he had to have something from the doggy treat isle. He always picks out what he wants. I pull something from the shelf, show him, and if he wants it he tries to take it in his mouth. Well today the only thing he would put in his mouth of course had to be expensive, but how could I say no to my main man. I couldn't, and I spent way too much money, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment