Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's been a while!

I am really bad at keeping up with blogs, and usually most of mine end up getting lost in the large world of the internet never to be blogged on again.

However, I have just been insanely busy the past few months. From losing my entire JW herd with the exception of Ratchet, to getting a new barn and setting it up, then working 2 jobs, I have been right out straight.

Time for some good news eh?

Well, I will be rebuilding my Jersey Wooly herd soon, and am bringing in another pair of English Spots to get this breed under way in my barn. Jeann Ann St. Pierre and her children have really helped me with this breed, and have some truly beautiful Spots from very nice lines that they have offered me. Not to mention they got me started with a Solid Blue brood doe with VERY nice type.

Keep checking back for updates, I'm hoping to have some Spotted babies running around near the middle of February. I may also consider PaSRBA Convention this year if I can get my Wooly numbers back up in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment